Are you as surprised as I am at the sheer number of carved stamps? Only one more to go after this one, though.
This is actually a set of three roses I carved - a large rose, a medium rose, and a bud. This is, without question, the stamp set I have made the most use of.
I used masking to create layers in this bouquet and colored with three layers of watercolor markers to define the shadows and highlights in the blooms.
Green marker was used to color the bases of the buds and to add greenery around and within the bouquet. Then yellow was used to color the background.
I used Nestabilities to cut the border, using a bit of creative finangling to make a long rectangle into a shaped wide rectangle.
Placed on a green folded card base, the bouquet was enhanced with a double-ribbon bow and a cardstock text sticker.