Now I do believe this is my new favorite! I needed to make a card with 'inchies' for a swap. These were left over from last spring and I built everything around them.
I started with a beige card and added layers of torn scrapbook paper and printed papers of music and script. I used 'old paper' distress ink to bring the tones all in line and unify it. Then I used an antiwue postcard text stamp with the same ink to stamp over the whole surface.
The green panel was stamped with the postcard script in black and I then used a gold paint pen to border the edges. I mounted a gold dragonfly outline sticker on more of the green and trimmed off the extra. It is adhered with raised wings using folded glue dots.
The inchies are mounted with glue dots for strength of bond.