I saw this beautiful layout on this blog (http://inkstainswithroni.blogspot.com/2010/08/dimensional-watercolor-hydrangea-card.html), took diligent notes on how it was done, and produced these two cards with the supplies that I had on hand.
The hydrangea was stamped three times along the left side and once running off the edges at the top and the bottom. I masked the blooms and stamped scrolls along the edges. Then on a separate piece I stamped three more blooms and all of them were colored with an aquabrush and ink including the green around the scrolls.
The extra blooms were cut out and mounted with 3D glue dots filling in the spaces. One of the blooms was cut in half and placed along the top and right edges.
I used a folded green cardstock base and then added golden Stickles to the centers of each florette. The text is a printed sticker which has some colors staining to coordinate with the rest of the card.
I made two of these and, since they are so similar, I am posting both today.