Topic: Dry Embossing
I wanted to try out a technique I was reminded of a while back and selected the snowflake embossing folder for the Cuttlebug. I inked up the inside of the folder with Distress Ink and then impressed a piece of glossy cardstock with it. I messed up with the first piece but saved it and did the procedure again. With the old one I used a circle punch and punched out 5 of the snowflakes. These I mounted on the good piece with foam tape. The feature piece was attached to a turquoise folded card base.
I cut a strip of the turquoise and punched a scalloped edge on it, attached it to the card and added a clear text sticker. Each of the popped up snowflakes got a turquoise rhinestone.