The stamp I used today has such a vintage feel I wanted to use techniques that would enhance that.
I used distress ink pads pressed to acrylic blocks to create pools of color that I then used like watercolors. I used two purples, two pinks and one green. Then I used old paper distress ink to tone the edges.
These first two were stamped on regular white cardstock. Both of them are mounted over ColorMe papers misted with a color spray.
I stamped the other two on watercolor paper and treated them the same as thefirst ones. On one of them I tore and bent the edges for more distressing. These both got a black and cream brocade background.
All four of these are on lavender card bases.