Topic: Paper Embroidery
After the cross-eyed adventure of stitching yesterday's card (on dark, busy, complicated print in low light) it was a rest for the eyes to stitch on a plain blue background. Especially since this was such an intricate pattern.
The assignment was for a card with 'summer flowers' so I went with 'weeds' which are the only summer flowers I am capable of growing. The stalk on the right is supposed to be wheat but I changed up the color and I'm pretending it is lavender. I suppose the other two are bachelor button and dandelion.
I used white rub-ons from two different sets to construct the text and added a dragonfly punched from a paint strip.