There were two pieces of each patterned paper in the botanical pack I used for backgrounds. In some cases they are treated identically but in some I made slight variations.
This blue iris is covered in a glittery finish so it really does not want a lot of detail to compete with it. On the left I tinted a prestamped sentiment with a bit of green distress ink, cut flag ends and did a thin doodle line around it. The center is up on foam tape and the ends are attached directly to the background. On the right I tinted the sentiment with green and bordered it with some brown.
Both of the card faces are tinted with green at the edges and backed with chocolate brown.