From those 12 x 12 sheets I cut up some time back, I'm still coming up with parts to use as backgrounds. I had two that had script in a framed area with some floral accents.
First I used 'aged mahogany' distress ink to tone the edges (darker on the corners) of the panel and a peach dotted paper. These were layered together and I placed two vellum script stickers which are printed in gold. That left some open space so I placed a gold peel-off scroll in the middle and then filled a heart opening with a pink heart brad.
You'dhardly know this was the same illustration! I did toning with 'old paper' distress ink only in the script area and then overstamped it with more script using 'espresso' Adriondack ink. I used parts of silk flowers to build on top of the printed ones and added a 'ColorMe' papers tag with a stamped sentiment. The tag fot a burgundy border and a bow tied with scrappers floss. I bordered the illustration with burgundy and placed it on a cream and black striped paper.
The open flower got a little heart brad for the center.