« January 2013 »
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
You are not logged in. Log in
Entries by Topic
All topics  «
3D paperwork
A - Z challenge 5
A - Z challenge 7
A - Z challenge round 4
A to Z challenge round 3
A to Z round 2
A to Z round 6
A-Z round 1
Around the House
Art Challenges
Artist Trading Cards
Backgrounds
Beads
Bible Journaling
Books
Boxes
Collage
Color Challenge
Coloring
cookbook
Die Cuts
Digital Projects
Digital Stamps
Drawing
Dry Embossing
Fabric Stuff
Fantastic Folds
Field Trip
Home Decor
How Does Your Garden Grow?
Hymnal Art
In The Kitchen
In the studio
Jewelry
Lettering
Links
Multi-Technique
Music to Work By
Musings
Nail Art
New Work
Online Class
Other Hobbies
Other Projects
Painting
Paper Embroidery
Paper Piecing
Photo
Pretty Paper
Quilting
Random
reading
Scrap Recovery
scrapbooking
Sewing
Sketch Challenge
Some Backlog
Stamping
Stencils
Stickers
Supplies
Teabag Folding
Techniques
Testing
tips and tricks
Tutorial
Web resources
Welcome to my Blog
Work By My Friends
workflow
Writing
Blog Tools
Edit your Blog
Build a Blog
RSS Feed
View Profile
Group One
In & Out of Studio 3D
Friday, 4 January 2013
For Want of a Tiger
Topic: Stickers

I had Lions and Bears in this set of stickers but, alas, no Tigers. So I went with the Monkey instead. Each of these stickers was backed with a cardstock frame that matched the uppercase letter. I used a light yellow folded card base that matched the background of the stickers. By now we were on the way to a crayon box of colors so I just kept going down that road.

I liked the graphic character of the black and white stripe paper and added purple borders to the top and bottom. By now it was only lacking orange to use all the primary and secondary colors. I used that color to stamp the three words of a phrase stamp and cut into little flags.

Each of the stickers got an orange rhinestone in the feature letter and I added doodle lines around the perimeter. Lastly, the Lion sticker was popped up on foam while the rest were glued directly to the face of the card.

Ddd


Posted by studio3d@ccgmail.net at 12:01 AM PST
Updated: Saturday, 29 December 2012 7:50 PM PST

View Latest Entries