I'm still searching for the perfect use for the brick embossing folder - I don't think I found it today either.
I used it for a waxed paper background and colored with fired brick. Then I ran it back through the folder to raise the bricks. Next I used gathered twigs distress ink to darken the bricks. Hmmm. I went looking for feature elements and came up with these metal-rimmed tags in two colors and two sizes. The two reds are mounted with large glue dots and the pewter is mounted on foam tape.
The camera did NOT like focusing on this card!
I added silver peel-off greetings inside the tags and two silver borders across the bottom of the card.