I had some of the images I stamped yesterday left over but they had been stamped on plain cardstock (not glossy). For the most part they took the alcohol markers OK but that purple was WAY too dark on these. I used the alcohol blender to color over the top to lighten the tone so it fits with the rest of the colors better.
I pulled out some green backing cardstock and a couple of purples in card bases. Each of the images and the green blocks were backed with black. The images are all popped up on foam tape.
I pulled out some little animal charms and tied their loops with a variety of twine colors. These are popped up on foam tape as well.
Not sure if those are zebra, wildebeast or some animal that doesn't exist except in the imagination. But they lend a cheery gleam to the design.