Imagine that, I actually made two cards that are exactly alike. As every time I have ever done this, I did them at the same time step-by-step rather than making one all the way through and then the other all the way through.
The image was stamped on watercolor paper and watercolored using Distress Marker inks. When I pulled out a 6x6 pad it had the exact colors I needed to play with the colored images.
I cut out the image with a Spellbinders die and cut a larger scalloped oval from the backing paper. Then I popped up the image on foam tape and that was it.
The only difference in these two cards is where the colors appear on the patterned paper.
I guess one flower tilts more than the other, too.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org at 12:01 AM PDT