I used the same stamp as yesterday but on watercolor paper. This time I colored it with Distress Markers and an aquabrush. I colored both panels at the same time to allow the paint to dry. the main difference is the first one did not get as dark of impression so it has a more casual look to it.
I took advantage of the casual look and found some patterned paper with a yellow burst on it. With careful centering and cutting I was able to make it look like the sun streaming in behind the window. I bordered with glimmer mauve and added a rub-on sentiment.
The next uses a printed paper with a watercolor look to it that echoes the colors in the feature. I added a single strip of mauve glimmer paper and bordered it all in pale blue. The sentiment is a clear sticker.
Both cards have the feature popped up on foam tape.