Topic: Paper Embroidery
In an alphabetical paper embroidery swap we're up to the letter D and the assignment was "D is for Dance".
I had the pattern for my ballet dancer and pricked it out on an embossed cardstock with a colored background. I used only a taupe for the skin and hair and pink for the dress.
I selected a kraft cardstock and diecut a frame. This was run through the Cuttlebug with a music score folder and I used some Distress Ink to color up the raised areas and popped the whole frame up on foam tape.
As a last step I used a paint brush to apply taupe and pink Liquid Pearls to the dancer.
The text is a puffy acrylic sticker.