« June 2014 »
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
You are not logged in. Log in
Entries by Topic
All topics  «
3D paperwork
A - Z challenge 5
A - Z challenge 7
A - Z challenge round 4
A to Z challenge round 3
A to Z round 2
A to Z round 6
A-Z round 1
Around the House
Art Challenges
Artist Trading Cards
Backgrounds
Beads
Bible Journaling
Books
Boxes
Collage
Color Challenge
Coloring
cookbook
Die Cuts
Digital Projects
Digital Stamps
Drawing
Dry Embossing
Fabric Stuff
Fantastic Folds
Field Trip
Home Decor
How Does Your Garden Grow?
Hymnal Art
In The Kitchen
In the studio
Jewelry
Lettering
Links
Multi-Technique
Music to Work By
Musings
Nail Art
New Work
Online Class
Other Hobbies
Other Projects
Painting
Paper Embroidery
Paper Piecing
Photo
Pretty Paper
Quilting
Random
reading
Scrap Recovery
scrapbooking
Sewing
Sketch Challenge
Some Backlog
Stamping
Stencils
Stickers
Supplies
Teabag Folding
Techniques
Testing
tips and tricks
Tutorial
Web resources
Welcome to my Blog
Work By My Friends
workflow
Writing
Blog Tools
Edit your Blog
Build a Blog
RSS Feed
View Profile
Group One
In & Out of Studio 3D
Monday, 30 June 2014
Sadly Needed
Topic: Stamping

I was truly saddened to need another sympathy card so soon.

I had a single one of the watercolor stamping roses left and it was already trimmed. This got bordered by a matching paper and thus began the layout process.

I found a nice, subtle paper for the background and wanted to include a border around it also. Unfortunately, I did not have any more of the border used on the feature. So I used a Distress Marker to color the edges of the white base card and trimmed the background paper to let that color peek out.


I found a large silver Dazzles sticker for the sentiment and colored it with alcohol marker while it was still on the sheet.

Ddd


Posted by studio3d@ccgmail.net at 12:01 AM PDT

View Latest Entries