Topic: Scrap Recovery
In the scrap bin I found two strips with rhe remnants of a watercolored magnolia stamp and a text stamped background. The two halves did not match up so I separated them with a tone-on-tone golden dot paper.
I had a round pre-cut in the scrap bin, too, and decided to paper piece the same floral stamp on top of it. First I stamped the flower on the round, then stamped on a green pattern, a pink pattern and a yellow pattern. the colored portions were all cut out and layered over the round. I used old paper distress ink to tone the edges of the round.
The round and a pre-stamped sentiment with the edges toned are mounted on foam tape. Then the whole piece is mounted on a distressed pink background for framing.