Topic: Scrap Recovery
When I needed a green for paper piecing the leaves on yesterday's card I got it from a piece that had a border print along the other edge. So it was no longer big enough for a full card face to use today.
I grabbed from the scrap bin a larger piece that had some overspray on it grom airbrushing. This I cut down to 4 x 5.25 and added a purple graphic border on the left.
The border print was trimmed out along the major shapes and layered onto the right side border. Nice!
I used a pre-stamped sentiment and bordered it with a dard red to match the roses. This is popped up on foam tape.
I added some rhinestones and some 'dew drops' onto the florals and placed the whole piece on a white base card.