« January 2016 »
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31
You are not logged in. Log in
Entries by Topic
All topics  «
3D paperwork
A - Z challenge 5
A - Z challenge 7
A - Z challenge round 4
A to Z challenge round 3
A to Z round 2
A to Z round 6
A-Z round 1
Around the House
Art Challenges
Artist Trading Cards
Backgrounds
Beads
Bible Journaling
Books
Boxes
Collage
Color Challenge
Coloring
cookbook
Die Cuts
Digital Projects
Digital Stamps
Drawing
Dry Embossing
Fabric Stuff
Fantastic Folds
Field Trip
Home Decor
How Does Your Garden Grow?
Hymnal Art
In The Kitchen
In the studio
Jewelry
Lettering
Links
Multi-Technique
Music to Work By
Musings
Nail Art
New Work
Online Class
Other Hobbies
Other Projects
Painting
Paper Embroidery
Paper Piecing
Photo
Pretty Paper
Quilting
Random
reading
Scrap Recovery
scrapbooking
Sewing
Sketch Challenge
Some Backlog
Stamping
Stencils
Stickers
Supplies
Teabag Folding
Techniques
Testing
tips and tricks
Tutorial
Web resources
Welcome to my Blog
Work By My Friends
workflow
Writing
Blog Tools
Edit your Blog
Build a Blog
RSS Feed
View Profile
Group One
In & Out of Studio 3D
Friday, 22 January 2016
Bingo Papercrafting
Topic: Paper Piecing

With still the wrong bingo challenge in hand I used the paper piecing parts I had set aside to make another card. This time I used, from the bingo grid, "Paper Piecing", "Candy Dots" and "Blue".

I chose a white cardstock with embossing on it and sponged on blue Distress Ink to show off the texture, rounded the corners and mounted it on a blue card base - also with rounded corners.

On the stamped image, I used alcohol markers to color all the skin areas and the ground and then paper pieced the hair, clothing and bunny with scrapbook papers.

I used gel pens to color in the flowers in her hair and on her apron, her eyes and the buttons on her boots.

I only had clear candy dots so used them over the flowers on the apron.

I used a craft knife to cut along the edges of the image and slid the halves of a die cut butterfly in to replace the stamped wings. These were popped up on foam tape.


I rounded the corners on the image panel and popped it up on foam tape over the background. Then I used glitter dust gel pen over the wings and the lace on her hemline.

Ddd


Posted by studio3d@ccgmail.net at 12:01 AM PST

View Latest Entries