Topic: Scrap Recovery
Here we are at the end of the card fronts made from my scrap bin full of strips of design papers.
Seven cards have passed by the screen and we have only the brown one left.
This time there were fewer strips in the color range and they were a lot longer. This allowed me to use a vertical format for the card.
By chance, a scripture printed on vellum fit perfectly as an overlay to the lace paper. I ran it through the Xyron for a full coverage of adhesive, which does not show through the vellum.
I had some very fine silver corner stickers which I used sparingly - just on the left side.