I was on a deadline for the day the Chaplain from the hospital was going to come and pick up the donation quilts for Passages. I've been very haphazardly working on getting several finished that I've been working on since I cut several kits in June.
For several days the last two weeks I've been quilting every day and finally finished up SEVEN of them!
I'll space these out over the next week.
Today it is a quilt I call Northern Lights. I picked up several mill-ends at the Sew and Stitchery Expo in February from a booth that has odd cuts in big bins. When I grabbed them I thought of them as Spirograph prints but in putting them together I started calling them Planetarium.
I cut all the pieces of the pattern I had selected but when I laid them out they were all too busy together.
I dropped in a 1/4 inch red sashing and BOOM!