I am officially caught up with all of my UFO quilting and sewing projects.
The fabrics for this quilt were pre-cuts from a fabric line featuring a garden theme. There weren't enough strips for the pattern so I added in a few from my stash and also provided the creamy background and border from the stash.
The pattern is from a book on quilting with precuts and I cut it down considerably to end up with a lap quilt size.
I quilted with an over-all pattern of vines and leaves. I love using this when I am working with garden or flower fabrics.
I won't stay without projects for long though. I already have fabrics and patterns set aside and can't wait to get cutting again. And then there's that big fabric sale going on this weekend....