Topic: Hymnal Art
Because I didn't have enough artwork going on around here... haa haa haa... I decided to do some art journaling in an old hymnal I had here. I'm not sure what future jrojects may look like but I really was pleased with how this one turned out.
I wanted to do a very familiar hymn, but when I turned to it's page it only filled the bottom of the sheet. I covered the chorus of the previous song with scrapbook paper and used it to make a new title for the hymn in brush lettering. I used a dry rummer adhesive to hold the paper down.
I drew in three flowers with leaves and colored them with markers. Then I added a butterfly to the lettering and a black thick outline around the outside edge of the scrapbook paper.
There will be more of this going on!