Quite a while back, I painted this piece in watercolors on a stamped image. I loved it but the way I had created a card around it did not do it justice so I tore it apart and rescued the painting.
For the new card I grabbed some table scraps (diecut ring, dry embossed panel) as well as a new folded card base and some narrow washi tape.
I used a shaped die to cut out the original image which then seated perfectly into the diecut ring! Once the whole thing was layered I added a gold peel-off sentiment.
It's been a sad several months in our neighborhood - three deaths since last fall.
I hope it is a long time before I need to make any more sympathy cards!