I was noodling around a couple of years back and came up with this bunny block pattern based on one I had seen online. I drew ip up in ElectricQuilt7 and LAST year I finally selected fabrics for it - all scraps.
When we had the lo-o-o-o-ng power outage in February, I took fabrics and cutting supplies into one of the rooms with good outdoor light and cut lots of kits for quilts. This was one of those.
At long last, It worked its way to the top of the pile so I got to assembling it. Not as easy as it would seem when matching the joins for pieces that took off at an angle.
But I have prevailed!
I set it 3 x 3 within sashing and bordered it to come up with a 40" baby quilt.
As you can see, there is not a single 'baby fabric' in the lot of them. But it is bright! I backed it with a flannel with confetti dots and quilted with a heart pantograph on the longarm.
This will go to a local non-profit that distributes to new mothers.