I got this quilt on and off the longarm as well as completing the binding in a single day. I am SO pleased with how it came together.
This is off the same pattern as a couple I finished this spring, Magical Squares. That's the one where the topis pieced on the square of grain then cut on a diagonat and swapped end to ent, cut again on the other diagonal and swapped side to side. When you turn it square again all the blocks are set on point. Then the border is added.
With this version the most complicated thing was deciding where I wanted each of the shaded blocks to end up and calculating where they needed to be in the original layout to end up there with all the cutting and shuffling.
This was made with a charm pack that was cut from ombre fabric.
The quilting is a pantograph called Blooming Feathers done in lilac thread.
Exactly how I envisioned it!