This was actually my first experiment with the 'thumping' technique. But I didn't really care for them so they got set aside till I could figure out how to 'fix' them. Notice, these are done over the 6x shadow stamp (one in whisper sage, one in whisper vanilla). The flowers are a combination of clear stamps from two different sets. The larger blook actually has 'thank you' text all through it but the coloring technique obscures it.
To 'fix' the images I used a fine line black marker and added 'sketch' marks around the blooms. I used the same marker to highlight the THANK YOU text in the center of the large bloom. I added stamped stems from another set to anchor the flowers. NOW I can work with them. I used a Nestabilities die to cut the panel shape.
I used a matching golden cardstock on both and used the scallop punch at the right edge. The first card has a tone-on-tone star paper with a torn edge for added interest. This card has a celery green card base.
The second card has a torn edge brown tone-on-tone paper and the card base is green to pick up the color of the stems.