Because the dogwood print was presented with multiple corners printed and with a variety of tones in the green background stripes there were LOTS of cards to make. Eight in fact.
For all of these I used Distress Markers as watercolor ink and tinted all the blooms and leaves. I gave all the centers a wash of yellow.
For these two I added bordered green sentiments. I used burnt orange for the borders and then used the same color of rhinestones for the centers. The one on the left I used small rhinestones in clusters. On the right the centers each got a single larger rhinestone.
These two got yellow sentiments bordered with rust colors, popped up on foam.
I went vertical with these two because of the way the blossoms laid. On the left I tied a double wrap of bakers twine and covered it with a pink bordered sentiment, popped up on foam. On the right I left off the twine and added two banner-ended paper scraps.
The last two went back to the landscape format. Both of these got a strip of dotted paper on the left. On the left I added a golden sentiment with slightly rounded corners. For the one on the right I used a dusty pink sentiment and cut deeper rounding on the corners.