Though this bird is not nearly as large as the one used yesterday, I still had to trim it pretty close to make it fit the card well. I liked the method of making the background recede that I used on the blue birds so I used the 'pumice stone' distress marker on the backgrounds of these again. I did not do anything to the bird, itself, though.
For the first one I picked up the blue in the wings with a robin's egg blue frame, the green to pick up the leaf color and a yellow card base to pick up the color of the belly. I added the doodle lines around various parts and added a sentiment with a gold peel-off sticker.
With the same coloring and layout I used coral tones to bring out the color of the cherries and the speck of color around the eye. I changed up the faux stitching style and the script greeting.
Still not done with all these backgrounds so you'll see more pop up from time to time.