As a followup to the whacked bunny ears I went looking for other line image stamps in my collection that could have the background removed to make them shape shifters. I came up with a poppy image and not only cut out the petals bue made slits between the elements of the inner flower so it could shift too.
I applied the image to the acrylic block, stamped one poppy on watercolor paper then adjusted the petals to stamp two different arrangements on each sheet. I ended up with 4 groupings.
After coloring (Distress Markers and watercolor techniques) I trimmed them very close so the images would spill out of the frame. Each was paired up with matching papers and mounted to card fronts.
The doodle lines were drawn in with Sharpie marker and the sentiments stamped from the new bunny stamp sets.