More from the scrap stash and the donation box... I had enough of four fabrics to cut big squares to make a different arrangement of the disappearing pinwheel from Missouri Star Quilt Company.
I made four of one color combo and five of the other so I could arrange them in an alternating setting.
I've mentioned before how challenging it is to work with so many bias edges. I did spray and press the squares with Mary Ellen's Best Press before I started stitching and cutting so they were better stabilized. I hope to keep this in mind for the future.
I used a striped fabric for the border that I picked up at a yard sale. It was over 2 yards in length and I got it for fifty cents!
This is the 16th quilt top in this project series.