I managed to squeeze out a little time for quilting in the midst of all this bible journaling! I actually cut out all the parts for this in September when I had a friend's AccuQuilt machine and dies on loan for a few weeks.
Actually, I cut a TON of fabric scraps and made kits for dozens of quilts which allows me to just pick up a bag of parts and go straight to sewing.
I had found the pattern for something along these same conceptual lines. They used strip sets of 6 2" strips and I used 5 of 2.5" strips. This made the measurements they had for the blocks totally wrong for me so I just followed the process while inserting my own data.
The finished quilt in the magazine was for a square baby quilt using only 4 of the big blocks. I added 2 of my bigger blocks (for a total of 6) and added wider borders to make a lap quilt.
All from scraps!
I quilted on the longarm machine with a pantograph called "Bountiful Feathers" - my favorite!
First quilt on Squatch with not a single thread break, too.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
at 9:58 PM PST