I recently picked up some vellum stickers of flowers. I had used some of the hydrangeas to create a background a few days ago and wanted to play with more of them.
This time I layered six of them on plain white paper and fussy cut around the whole border. Then I used some warm grey Copic markers to shade those in the back tomake them recede. From a new paper pad I selected a greyed blue pinstripe and then a scrap of green for the background.
The front bouquet had a violet ribbon printed on it so I tied an actual ribbon bow and glued that on over it.
No sentiment was used as this allows the card to be used on any occasion.