Topic: Color Challenge
Since this was a color challenge I used 'fuchsia' as the color but used a different flower in my design - the rose - which is, by coincidence, also a color.
I started with white core cardstock and ran it through the Cuttlebug with a thin metal die to cut the rose elements. I added the rubber mat and used the same die to emboss the flowers. Then I sanded the surface to expose the white core, lending dimension.
I had some printed cardstock and cut four strips to create a frame around the attached elements. The aperture is cut by the die.
I added the separated elements to the front and the back of the attached element using foam tape.
I added a piece of white-printed vellum behind the aperture and used a marker to color in some of the dots. I lined the area behind the vellum with a dark cardstock.
I used the same marker to color some white corner stickers and added them.
So, 'rose' or 'fuchsia' or what-have-you, there is my card for the color challenge.