Topic: New Work
The second project the cruiseline had available was making cards. Basically, we got a packet with 2 folded card bases, 2 buttons, 4 rhinestones, 2 scrapbook paper bits, 4 paper flowers, 2 rubons for the card back, a length of ribbon, and the use of two rubberstamps.
For my first card I cut corners off one of the scrapbook papers, inked the edges of everything with the black inkpad and layered it all with glue dots. For the front panel I stamped the greeting on it and then cut my popsicle stick (for applying rubons) into bits and used glue dots to make dimensional spacers for lifing the panel away from the backing.
I used three pieces of the ribbon to make 'leaves' for my flower.