Topic: Dry Embossing
You would never guess how this was made if not for all the step-by-step that I have been posting.
To start with, I inked the folder with four different Distress pads using the corners of them toapply color to specific areas. I used peacock feathers for the background and picked raspberry and mustard for the flowers. Mowed lawn was used for the leaves.
I did the same as on the previous cards, misting for cardstock and the folder before running through the Cuttlebug and drying with the heat tool.
I pressed these same ink pads to an acrylic block and picked up the color with a brush to paint onto the white lines.
Finally, after drying with the heat tool, I used a fine-line black marker to trace all the lines in the design.
I found a sentiment printed on vellum and trimmed it to allow more of the original art to show around the edges. It is mounted with tiny glue dots and there are black rhinestones to cover them.
I mounted this on a black card base.