This was the image I used to teach the grandkids about masking images for dimension. There are really just two stams here, the bunny and a set of 3 tulips. We were using pieces torn from the edge of our papers to do the masking and holding it in place with our fingers so the images do not meet up closely over the bunny's back. A little hit and miss on the black lines is because of using markers instead of ink pads to ink up the images.
I stamped the greeting from one of my sets once I got home, trimmed the top with a very wide border and layered it on foam tape over table scraps on a yellow card base.