While I had the waxed paper background papers and the Distress inks out I did simple coloring on three more pieces and turned them into cards.
The first is this herringbone that I colored with both a blue and a yellow and burnished to blend and create a green.
I got out some sheets of floral stickers and layered some blossoms on this. Then I rounded only the right side and mounted flush to the left edge of the of a sage green card base. The prestamped greeting was trimmed out and mounted on foam tape.
For the star background I used a blue ink
I used more of the floral stickers and added the prestamped greeting along the outer edge. Three pink rhinestone stickers match the card base.
The swirl background got sage green Distress ink.
For this one I had several sheets of vellum stickers with pansies. I added them randomly across the bottom and then added more of the leaves at the bottom. By letting them run off the edges it looks like a slice of a larger scene. I added a prestamped greeting that I trimmed down and mounted on foam tape. Then I placed a golden rhinestone in the center of each flower.