I am nearly to the end of the stamped panels received in image swaps over the years. The one used for today's card is extremely simple and actually reminded me of a coloring book image. I worked a lot on the shading to bring it to a more artistic level.
Part of that was making the lilies into daylilies by making the throats spotted. Then I gave a lot of dimension to the ribbon and, finally, I drew in corner lines to make the outer border of the cross appear to be beveled. Altogether, these treatments enhanced the character of the illustration.
I found matching pink and green patterned papers in the 6x6 pad of the Tea For Two kit and used them to echo the blooms and leaves. The blue bordering paper echoes the ribbon.