I decided to start a series of cards using stamping on watercolor paper and watercoloring the images with Distress Marker ink and an aquabrush.
So now that I've given away the whole process in one sentance we'll jump right in to the first two cards. For today's cards I used the image of colored bottles on a window sill with flowers. I've always thought this image looked best in watercolor. On both of them I used Old Paper Distress Ink on the edges for some dimension.
Both use the exact same coloring so the difference is all in the mounting and embellishment. On the first one I used a green chevron print background and added a clear sticker for the sentiment.
The next one uses a soft floral background and, again, a clear sentiment sticker - this time without a border.