This is an image that I've had around forever and never used. It came in a large set and just never seemed to speak to me. I colored it up three times in Distress Marker ink treated as watercolors.
With the first image I cut it out with an oval die and backed it with a large scalloped die. Three strips of patterned paper are laid out in a formal arrangement and I have tied a bow on three strands of purple twine.
With the second image I went with a bold yellow card base and added four squares of patterned paper as a backing for the scalloped focal piece. a little faux stitching on the blocks and a black tracing on the image help the pieces stand out. Then I found some awesome border stickers and applied those to either end before rounding the corners.
Finally, I used a fancy die to cut out the colored image and backed it with a deep purple paper. A green patterned paper underlies this with a base background of a diamond stripe. Borders of the dark purple at every layer ties it all together.
You certainly can't say they all look the same!