Topic: Scrap Recovery
My little scrap bin was full of strips of design papers after recent projects so I decided to do a little sorting and combining to make card fronts.
I ended up making ones in pink, orange, red + teal, green, tan + blue, yellow + gray, teal, and browns.
After slicing and arranging the strips in an attractive fashion they were glued down on the card front and decorated with text blocks, stickers and rubons.
Today we'll look at the pink card.
I started arranging the strips vertically to create a horizontal card and then saw that one of them had text running lengthwise so I placed it at the top.
I bordered a pre-stamped scripture with some raspberry cardstock to go with the sketchy ferns in the largest paper.
When I went looking for border stickers I came across some forgotten 'stitching' rubons. These flower sprigs were the perfect color and came out looking great.